Warning: Last items in stock!
The grow light source 90° for the LuckyGrow series was designed to provide the most efficient effect's during the grow/vegetative phase of the plant's life. Years of plant research show what light wavelengths (colors) have a positive impact during the various phases of the plant's life. We can boast that after years of study and gathering experience inindoor growing we were able to create a light panel that has perfectly matched LED wavelengths and ratios.
This module is best to use:
-When you want to apply Photo-period (length of day/night) of 18/16 hours or 24/0 hours [In the case of short day plants]
-When you want to grow clones
-When you want to grow fruitless/flowerless plants
|Diodes||Cree 5W & Epistar 3W|
The process of changing the lightsource in LuckyGrow lamps was designed to be easy and intuitive as much as possible. Please have a look at the pictures below and see for yourself how easy it is to change the light source.
Please remember to take special caution during the process of replacement:
1) Your LuckyGrow light is not waterproof. Please make sure you avoid
splashing any water on your light, or keeping it in a high enviroment.
2) When on, please do not hit or bump your LED light as this can cause
3) Please do not daisy chain more than 4 lamps in one circuit.
4) Avoid staring directly at the LED diodes when the light is on - it may
demage your eyes.
5) Please only use components from the original manufacturer.
6) Please do not change the light source while the lamp is plugged
into the power socket, it might cause electric shock.
7) Be careful during light source replacement/instalment, some parts
of the panel might be covered in a special thermal paste to
increase lighting efficiency.
Unscrew the plastic cover / light source with a screwdriver
Carefully remove the plastic cover / light source panel
Detach the cable connecting the light source with power supply
Attach the new light source to the closest power supply
Insert the light source into the housing - pay attention to the lighting module shape, and the hole in the panel.
Screw in the new light source with a screwdriver